THE TRIALS OF ROSIE O'NEILL
A continuación un breve resumen de The Trials of Rosie O'Neill... The Trials of Rosie O'Neill is an American television drama series, which aired on CBS from 1990 to 1992. The show stars Sharon Gless as Fiona Rose "Rosie" O'Neill, a lawyer working in the public defender's office for the City of Los Angeles. The show marked the return of Gless to series television after her Emmy-winning run on Cagney & Lacey. "Rosie" was produced by Cagney & Lacey producer Barney Rosenzweig, whom Gless married in 1991. Despite the show's brilliant writing and production, it did not sustain a sizable audience, and was canceled by CBS in 1992. Each episode opens with Rosie talking with her therapist, whose face was never seen on camera. Rosie had been at the receiving end of an unwanted divorce, after her attorney husband had an affair. The advertisement for the series which appeared in TV Guide the night the series debuted told the story as follows: "I'm 43 and divorced. He got our law practice, the Mercedes, and the dog. It's only fair that I should be angry. I really liked that dog." The show's cast also included Dorian Harewood, Ron Rifkin, Georgann Johnson, Lisa Rieffel, and Robert Wagner. Season 2 saw two new cast additions: Ed Asner joined the cast as the cantankerous Kovac, a retired cop hired by Rosie's law firm as one of their investigators. David Rasche was cast in a recurring dramatic role as Patrick Ginty, Rosie's ex-husband who was often referred to but never seen in the first season. Adding Asner to the regular cast squeezed out Dorian Harewood, who was billed as "Special Guest Star" in all season 2 episodes.. The Trials of Rosie O'Neill se estrenó el 1990-09-17 y dura un total de 60 minutos. Para poder disfrutar de esta obra cinematográfica puedes usar distintos servicio, tales como Netflix, Pay per view u otros como Emule o Torrent.
LISTA DE TEMPORADAS DE THE TRIALS OF ROSIE O'NEILL
- ¿Quién escribió el guión de The Trials of Rosie O'Neill El guión de The Trials of Rosie O'Neill fue escrito por Beth Sullivan , Joe Cacaci y Barney Rosenzweig
- ¿Quién protagonizó The Trials of Rosie O'Neill? The Trials of Rosie O'Neill fue protagonizada por Ed Asner , Ron Rifkin y Sharon Gless
- ¿Qué día se estrenó The Trials of Rosie O'Neill?The Trials of Rosie O'Neill se estrenó el 1990-09-17
- ¿Qué país produjo The Trials of Rosie O'Neill?La producción de The Trials of Rosie O'Neill fue en US
- ¿Cuánto dura The Trials of Rosie O'Neill?The Trials of Rosie O'Neill dura 60 minutos.
- ¿Qué idoma se usó para rodar The Trials of Rosie O'Neill?The Trials of Rosie O'Neill fue rodada en En